Vai al contenuto

Macworld, Macboring

Messaggi raccomandati

Salve macusers!! gironzolando su internet mi sono imbattuto in questo articolo di newsweek; per quanto estremo in certi concetti lo ritengo in gran parte condivisibile...

Voi cosa ne pensate: "Is Apple's golden era over?"

Tra le frasi significative ve ne propongo un paio:

"Apple put on an excruciating 90-minute keynote that may go down in history as the worst Apple event of all time. In brief: for the first time in recent memory, Apple has nothing interesting to sell. And the company's remarkable decadelong run as the hottest company in consumer electronics may be drawing to a close. "

"The only event I've ever seen that was more boring was Microsoft's rollout of Windows Vista in New York a few years ago":ghghgh::D

"The image of Steve Jobs in declining health, losing weight, looking old and tired, turns out to be a perfect metaphor for Apple itself.":cry::P

"The show closed with Tony Bennett singing "The Best Is Yet to Come," which Schiller said was the message of the day. But the more appropriate song was Bennett's second number, "I Left My Heart in San Francisco," a wistful, nostalgic tune about bygone glory days."

Ripeto, onde evitare pubblica crocifissione, ritengo molti dei concetti seppur in parte condivisibili espressi in maniera troppo radicale. Però è innegabile che il keynote di ieri sia stato noioso, senza novità rilevanti e nn abbia trasmesso quelle emozioni che solitamente caratterizzano uno show della mela.

Inoltre c'è poco da dire, senza Steve è tutto più triste meno "think different", spero torni presto...

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." Oscar Wilde

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Archiviato

Questa discussione è archiviata e chiusa a future risposte.

• Crea Nuovo...