Vai al contenuto

Problema con crop su iPhoto'08

Asterion

Messaggi raccomandati

Ciao a tutti,

ho un problema con iPhoto nell'effettuare il crop di un'immagine.

Ho bisogno di effettuare il crop su una foto di dimensione 240x320. Come forse avrete capito, lo scopo è creare una sfondo per il cellulare.

iPhoto riesce a farlo tranquillamente ma c'è un problema, se la foto è orizzontale il crop impostato a 240x320, in realtà crea un rettangolo per il crop da 320x240. In pratica, il rettangolo del crop ha il lato più lungo in accordo con il lato più lungo della foto.

A me sembra una cosa assurda sinceramente. Qualcuno può aiutarmi e suggerirmi una soluzione? Grazie in anticipo :dance:

"Colui che non ha visto il calar della notte, non giuri di inoltrarsi nelle tenebre." Elrond

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

La soluzione era talmente semplice, che non mi è venuta in mente prima :dance:

However, what if you have a landscape photo you’d like to crop to a fixed ratio vertically, or a portrait photo you’d like to crop to a fixed ratio horizontally? This doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it can be a bit frustrating trying to select the proper crop area. It turns out that there are two ways to do this. First, you can click the Constrain pop-up menu again after picking your fixed ratio. Scroll down to the end, and you’ll see Constrain as Landscape (or Portrait, depending). Choose this option, and the crop area on your portrait mode photo will switch to horizontal (and vice-versa on a landscape mode photo). That’s the hard way, though.

The second, and easier, way is to hold down the Option key prior to dragging out your constained region. When you do, iPhoto will select the opoosite orientation from that of your photo. Note that if you have previously activated the Crop as Landscape (or Portrait) option from the pop-up menu, then holding down the Option key will reverse that behavior (so portrait mode photos would get a vertical crop).

I find it much simpler to use the Option key, as opposed to the pop-up menu setting, for those rare cirumstances when I need to apply the “wrong” orientation crop to an image.

"Colui che non ha visto il calar della notte, non giuri di inoltrarsi nelle tenebre." Elrond

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Archiviato

Questa discussione è archiviata e chiusa a future risposte.

• Crea Nuovo...